Marketing Intern f/m (Mandatory): Polish and Spanish Market
What we’re looking for:
An awesome team player to be a part of our Communications & Marketing Team, supporting our lead generation & content strategy.
- Support our Country Manager(s) to spread information in the Polish Market and if possible the Spanish as well
- Understand our product and work with our team to create new content and distribute it, both on our own channels and across external channels
- Support our translation and revision process, in conjunction with our Content & Marketing Managers
- Support our community management, in conjunction with our Content & Marketing Managers
- Keep track of our publications and organize them on our channels
- Ongoing studies in the Marketing field and you have to do a mandatory internship within your studies
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Polish and English (Spanish will be a great plus)
- Nice speed of execution but also a great eye for detail
- Great internet surfing skills and passion for great content and digital products
- An organized mind and team player, able to collaborate peacefully and proactively with the team for the best collective outcome
- That you bring new ideas and help improve our communication standards
- That you learn everyday and always become better than yesterday
What we offer:
- Diversity of tasks, openning the chance to develop your skills
- Mentoring and guidance from our great experienced team
- Opportunities to get an insight on marketing processes and to work in your field of interest
- Very friendly colleagues in an international team!
- Great team atmosphere with regular events such as friday evenings beers, table soccer, ping pong, darts and team outings
- Flexible work hours
Interested? Please send your application and if you want a portfolio which shows personal projects you are proud of to: firstname.lastname@example.org!