Design Internship (mandatory)
What we’re looking for:
An awesome team player to work together with our Communication & Marketing Department to support us in various fields of design and helps us produce great visuals.
- Digital Design: support the development and preparation of images for our website, landing pages, social networks, mailings, presentations and other marketing material
- Editorial Design: support our Lead Brand Designer to deliver beautiful layouts and take part in the process of revisions
- Design Processes: work alongside our Content Managers and Copywriters as well as other departments. Keep our graphic data organized and accessible for the communication team
- Student in the field of Visual Communication / Graphic Design / or similar – advanced semester and you have to do a mandatory internship within your studies
- Good skills on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks and Sketch
- A great eye for details, a good level of accuracy and pixel perfection
- An organized mind, able to collaborate peacefully and proactively with the team for the best collective outcome
- Motivated and reliable
- Ability to work on several projects and adapt to different graphic styles when needed
- Professional English skills for internal communication
- Diversity of tasks, openning the chance to develop your skills
- Mentoring and guidance from our Lead Brand Designer – which is also an awesome illustrator
- Opportunities to get an insight on design processes and to work in your field of interest
- Very friendly colleagues in an international team!
- Great team atmosphere with regular events such as friday evenings beers, table soccer, ping pong, darts and team outings
- Flexible work hours
Interested? Send your portfolio with 3-5 work samples – from university work to personal projects – anything that can show us what you can and want to do to firstname.lastname@example.org!