Marketing Administration Intern f/m (Mandatory)
What we’re looking for:
An awesome team player to be a part of our Communications & Marketing Team, supporting our lead generation & content strategy.
- Support the Marketing team to manage lead lifecycles
- Undertake analysis to improve our lead management processes and implement approved recommendations
- Understand our product and work with our team to create new content and distribute it, both on our own channels and across external channels
- Support our content management and publication, in conjunction with our Content & Marketing Managers
- Assist the Head of Marketing with regular reporting for management and investors
- Ongoing studies in the Marketing field and you have to undertake a mandatory internship within your studies
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (Spanish or Polish will be a great plus)
- Nice speed of execution but also a great eye for detail
- Great internet surfing skills and passion for great content and digital products
- Good analytical skills and sound experience with MS Excel
- An organized mind and team player, able to collaborate proactively with the team for the best collective outcome
- That you bring new ideas and help improve our communication standards
- That you strive to learn every day and always become better than yesterday
What we offer:
- Diversity of tasks, openning the chance to develop your skills
- Mentoring and guidance from our great experienced team
- Opportunities to get an insight on marketing processes and to work in your field of interest
- Very friendly colleagues in an international team!
- Great team atmosphere with regular events such as friday evenings beers, table soccer, ping pong, darts and team outings
- Flexible work hours
We love what we do!
Interested? Please send your application and if you want a portfolio which shows personal projects you are proud of to: firstname.lastname@example.org!