Email reports in your Review Analytics Chain Backend
This is for you: the chain or consortium user managing more than one property’s reputation. Receive an overview of the key performance indicators (KPIs) most relevant to your chain directly to your inbox. Much like you already do on the individual hotel level, you can choose to receive these email reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. No need to worry about logging in to check your most recent numbers. You can have them sent directly to your inbox according to your schedule.
Great, how do I get started?
Getting started is as easy as logging into your chain backend and following these quick steps:
- Go to “Reports”
- Choose “Email Reports”
- Choose the parameters around which you would like your report formed by checking the box next to the portal(s) and category(ies) to be included
- Specify the language of the report
- Name the report, this allows you to distinguish it from other reports you might create
- Create the subject line for the report, this way you know what it is when it arrives in your inbox
- Set the frequency for the report
- Choose to whom the report should send
- Ensure the report is “active” so you can start receiving it as soon as it is created
- Preview the report to ensure it includes what you are looking for
- All good? Click “Save”
Now your report is set and ready to go!