Our Semantic Analysis extended to Competitors
We enhanced our Competition section by extending Semantic Analysis to your competition. You can now analyze and compare the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors to your own, based on keywords mentioned about them online. This not only allows you to better understand if and where, but why you are better or worse than your competitor.
Where can I find this information?
- Navigate to your Competition section
- Choose Semantics from the menu
- Here you can choose one of your competitors from the drop-down and see their positive and negative mentions within the table.
- If you would like to see examples of those positive and negative mentions, click a keyword from the table and you can see the reviews with the word mentioned below the table.
- The keyword will be highlighted within the text.
- You can also distinguish between positive and negative reviews by clicking the checkbox for positive or negative. Clicking both checkboxes shows both types of mentions.
But, I do not have a “Competition” section…
If you do not see a “Competition” section in your menu, you either need to upgrade your package to Plus or Premium or send your list of competitors (5 to 10 depending on your package) to Customer Care. Talk to your Customer Care representative today to find out more.