Software Developer Focus on PHP (f/m)
You are responsible, in collaboration with our development team, to further develop our SaaS products. You will be working with the latest technologies and the latest innovations and challenges. Examples of tasks include, data mining, and the efficient and scalable statistical analysis of collected data.
Our current technology-stack:
- HTML5, (S)CSS, Typescript, vueJS
- Symfony 3 with Doctrine ORM
- PHP 7.1
- Mysql + Redis
- nginx + Varnish
- Extensive experience (several years) in the development of database-driven web applications
- Solid knowledge of “good practices” in object-oriented programming (e.g. SOLID)
- Very good knowledge in PHP5 / 7, MySQL and HTML5 / CSS
- Experience with MVC Frameworks like Symfony 2, CakePHP, RoR including ORM (e.g. Doctrine)
- Of advantage: experiences in developing with Java or Scala
- Experience in testing and debugging software.
- Ideally, you have already worked on challenging projects and can provide reference projects.
- You value quality in your job and like working in a highly motivated team
What we offer:
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
We love what we do!
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application; please send your cover letter, CV, and any additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org!