Effective Starting: September 9th, 2019.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Service Desk Availability
- 3. System monitoring
- 4. Critical items and response and resolution times
- 5. Service Credits
- 6. Updates
- Table 1 – Definition of Critical Items and Response and Resolution Times
- Table 2 – Service Credit Structure
CA Customer Alliance GmbH shall at all times during term of this Agreement provide the Services to meet or exceed the Service Level Performance Measure for each Service Level Performance Criterion, as defined herein below.
2. Service Desk Availability
Service desk will offer remote maintenance to support customers in submission and technical items.
Telephones and chat functions will be manned between 09:00 and 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.
Telephone inquiries will be able to be dealt with in the following languages:
3. System monitoring
The platform is deemed “available” while it is accessible to customers via the Internet.
Factors outside of CA Customer Alliance GmbH‘s reasonable control that might render some users unable to access a system but do not render a system “unavailable” include:
- Local Internet connectivity issues affecting a user;
- DNS issues preventing users from resolving the system host name (the current IP address of the system will be provided in this case if requested);
- Bandwidth issues at the user’s site;
- Internet routing issues between the user and the hosting site
4. Critical items and response and resolution times
In cases of doubt CA Customer Alliance GmbH provides evidence that the system is working as expected, which indicates that the issues are outside of the providers reasonable control.
CA Customer Alliance GmbH will monitor the system for bugs and other critical items.
See table 1 for definition of Critical items and response and resolution times.
5. Service Credits
If we confirm there is a failure to meet a Service Level Commitment in a particular calendar month and you make a request for service credit within fifteen (15) days after the end of such calendar month, you will be entitled to a credit based on the monthly fees invoiced for the affected Cloud Product you have provisioned in the month experiencing such failure.
See table 2 for the service credit structure.
As our business evolves, we may change our Service Level Agreement. Customers can review the most current version of the Service Level Agreement at any time by visiting this page.