- Automate messages pre, during and post-visit
- Offer upsells and collect newsletter opt-ins
- Customer requests via WiFi start page
- Ticketing system for internal tasks
- Multi-Channel communication: email, SMS, WiFi start page, QR code, tablet stand
- Distribute reviews to external portals like Google and TripAdvisor
- Display reviews directly on your website
- Use of standard questionnaire
- Social media sharing
- Overview of reviews
- Weekly summary of review news & analytics
- Customisable surveys
- Review stream view of all review portals
- Analyse data from all reviews
- Competitor benchmarking
- Semantic analytics
- Email alerts about new and/or negative reviews
- Set targets
All contracts are on a yearly basis with durations of one, two and three years. We offer discounts to customers who wish to secure a two or three year contract.
Protecting customer information is of upmost importance to Customer Alliance. As a German company, we are held to some of the most stringent data protection requirements in the world and are fully GDPR compliant. We are TÜV and DEKRA-certified through our Data Protection Officer Hans-Christian Widegreen, and undertake regular professional penetration testing to ensure that customer data can not be accessed by unauthorised parties.
All customers receive access to our Customer Care team, which is available Monday-Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm CET. Customers on the Guest Experience Management Ultimate Package will receive access to a Personal Key Account Manager. Additionally, all new customers receive a personal training to ensure that you know how to use the Customer Alliance system.
Fees are due on an annual basis, in line with the agreement periods. Payment can be made via Paypal, credit card or direct debit with a SEPA authorisation form for customers within the European Union and paying in EUR.
Customer Alliance is a German based company, and adhere to the relevant VAT billing requirements. In general, VAT will not be applied to invoices for any companies located outside of Germany who provide us with their VAT number. Businesses located in Germany or are unable to provide a VAT number will also receive invoices with VAT applied. German companies will receive an invoice with VAT applied in all instances, unless not required as per law.
There is a good chance we already do! We currently support integrations with over 90 PMS and CRM systems. A full overview of supported systems can be found in our Integrations section.